Fiction, such as romance, historical romance, saga, crime, legal, humour, science fiction, fantasy and children's. Non-fiction such as biography, autobiography and history, including Australian, business/corporate and family. Poetry and short story. Illustrated and non-genre works
We prefer to receive manuscripts in a Word document via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to 50,000 words $275.00
- From 50,000 to 80,000 words $300.00
- From 80,000 to 100,000 words $365.00
- More than 100,000 words $400.00 plus $1/1000 words over 100,000 words
- International clients
Above fees are US Dollars and do not include return postage if the manuscript is sent in hard copy.
- Australian & New Zealand clients
Above fees are Australian Dollars and do not include return postage if the manuscript is sent in hard copy.
- Hard copy submissions must be accompanied with a pre-paid self-addressed/stamped envelope.
- Fees include 10% Goods & Services Tax (no exemptions)
2. Poetry & Short Story
Fee to be negotiated on sight of manuscript
3. Children's prose
... starting at $250 for 10,000 words
4. Extra fee
For checking fact in certain specialist subjects $50.00 to $100.00 [with author's agreement]
We will invoice you for an online transfer or if by cheque, please make your cheque out to:
PLEASE make your cheque out to:
Sid Harta Publishers
Glen Waverley Victoria 3150
- Are dedicated to the task of encouraging and supporting the development of fine writing.
- Exercise the highest standards and skills in our assessments, but encourage you to seek other comment and opinion if you wish; our reports are independent and not binding.
- Reserve the right to return any manuscript without comment, together with the cheque for the assessment service, if we do not wish to proceed with an assessment.